vrijdag 16 december 2016

Meet Lonnie

Yesterday, I received a very precious gift from a most lovely friend.
Lonnie is a Iplehouse KID doll.
She's a resin doll and she has changeable eyes and she can wear any wig in size 6/7.
This last bit is very fortunate, as I already have a selection of wigs in this size for my Ellowyne Wilde dolls.
Lonnie is nearly 14 inch tall, so I decided to raid the wardrobe of Patience and Maudlynne, to see if I could find anything that would fit her.
Her legs are a bit longer and chunkier than those of Patience, but she can wear Maudlynne's stockings.
Her chest is a bit wider, but I could just fit her into a Patience dress, so I know if I add a little more seam allowance this pattern will work great for her.








































She also fits into a nightie of Patience.



















I do have a couple of boots that are a tad on the large size for Patience, but they do work for Lonnie.
So all in all I was able to take a few pictures of Lonnie.
More hopefully to follow when I have had some sewing time


the skirt is a bit too tight, so I had to pin it.
























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten